General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! 1000 International Minutes & Ireland

Hi All,   Is Republic of Ireland included on the list for 1000 international minutes with plans? Some peoplke I asked said yes and somne people said no. From what I can see, I think it's no. However, just seeking clarification.   Thanks,   J

CIU8 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When will samsung s21 ultra be shipped ?

I ordered a galaxy s21 ultra january 27th and since then, all i get from fido customer service is that i need to wait 3 to 4 weeks.   2 weeks after, i still get the same response : i have to wait 3 to 4 weeks ?   I contacted Samsung to know approxima...

Endlesshc by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Set up fee charged despite online order

I upgraded my phone and plan entirely online (device mailed to me, did not talk to any Fido representatives). On my first bill after the upgrade, a $45 set up fee was charged! What channels are there to dispute this charge?

SB1322 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotion $0 down all phone

I received a targeted promotion which clearly states that all phones are $0 for me and to follow the link, I confirmed via phone that the text was legit before proceeding. Well its turns out even though the text states ALL phones, this was not the ca...

Gurb1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sarcastic Representative

I have called the hotline to seek for an assistance with regard to my recent upgrade of my phone. At first, I thought it just his natural way of speaking but as we go along to my main concern, he's having this intentional raising of voice it's as if ...

Roderick011 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes