General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Fee increase in value pack

I'm generally quite positive about Fido. In fact  recommeded it to a friend last week.  However, I just noticed an increase in my latest bill.  Value pack increased from $7 to $10.  I tried using the "Ask Jack" feature - what a waste of time that is ...

catsrule by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change name on account

Hi All, I'm a new customer to Fido and already frustrated before first billing cycle. Bought my sim from loblaw mobile shop the teller updated my name wrong for account opening and didn't even give me any contract/ agreement also as a print out. This...

Santhosh92 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Win back team don’t call me back

Hi there        They called me on last Wednesday and that time I'm busy tell them to call next day but until now I still don't receive a call back. Is any way to get them? Please help me also I got email offer more than 2 weeks ago but can't do nothi...

destinypooh1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Activation Fee?

Hi, I joined Fido just this past month and received my first bill, but there is a $45 activation fee? I thought it was waived when activating online? I did the whole set up online. The only time I called Fido was because my phone was blacklisted befo...

jynnn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

referral

how do I get my referral?   I sent another request but still nothing.   Email me: XXXXXXXXXX

99isd99 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes