General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Payment made

Hey there,I have payed my account two days ago, however, my account is still suspended. When can I get my plan back? How long does it take to receive the payment? thank you

Amina22 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst customer service

I was given false information at a Fido store and customer service did not help in taking care of overages despite of the misinformation. I would never recommend Fido products or continue with Fido once the contract is over. 

PD1980 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Payment preference not saving

Hello, I'm having issues with having the website save my automatic payment preferences for my internet account. The system remembered my credit card preferences before my credit card expired, but refuses to save after I update the information with my...

wongckj by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to cancel my FIDO Contract

Since I'm out of Canada from last 3 months and don not plan to return soon, I'm not using the FIDO postpaid services but still I'm paying charges every month. Hence, I want  to cancel my account with FIDO in order to get away with these recurring cha...

Cancellation

Hi All,  I am hard of hearing and may not be able to contact the fido through phone call, can you advice me how to cancel the services. I am leaving the country at the end of the april and want to know how to cancel the services.I hope you will help ...

bobb8 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes