General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

I did not get my referral credit

I referred my brother to join Fido, employee at the fido store in Ottawa did not bother to apply the referral between us to give me and my brother month free and customer service is not helping on this. My brother and I are considering to close our a...

modeezee by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing voicemail language from French to English

Hello,Just go off the phone with a Fido service rep who says she cannot change the voicemail prompts from French to to English.The Community say only Fido can do this.This creates a circular conversation resulting in the issue not being resolved for ...

Circa49 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Info

Hello, I paid the bill online yesterday 6/10 and today I received a message that I have to pay the bill again. I checked the account, everything is correct. What should I do?

Bassam1978 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi-Fi Calling Down, Not Working Today

Today my Wi-Fi calling suffered a loss of function. It appears the network is at fault but it could be me. Has anyone else suffered a loss of Wi-Fi calling today, the 11th of June, 2021 around 06:00?

MSlovak by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes