General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Wi-Fi Calling Down, Not Working Today

Today my Wi-Fi calling suffered a loss of function. It appears the network is at fault but it could be me. Has anyone else suffered a loss of Wi-Fi calling today, the 11th of June, 2021 around 06:00?

MSlovak by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

French robo call

I have been receiving calls daily for the past 4 days.  They go to voice mail, all in french saying they are fido and I must contact them concerning my account and they leave a phone number.1-888-288-2106, is this really fido?I called fido, not at th...

BAW by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cheating offer? Really disappinted.

I have been using 2G/50$ plan for a long time. Recently I received a new offer named Fido Payment program 9G/45$. I accepted that offer immediately a week ago cause it was a really good chance to have more data at a cheaper price. But no e-mail confi...

KakaoTalk_20210609_124130109.jpg
MarianLee by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Condescending service

Hi all,   I have been with Fido for 20 years and thought I was going to be treatred accordingly by the retention department agent I called today.   Before let me give you the background, last week I had a previous call with another retention departme...

lbotto by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Why my billing so high

Hi,I purchased Fido SIM/pnone no. at Toronto airport on 5th June 2021. The representative said my monthly billing charges will be 45$. But, my first bill generated in the next 6 days which is 109.72$. I understand the taxes will be included extra. In...

aish1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes