General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! New phone shipped to the wrong address

I ordered a new phone and it was shipped to my previous address and not my current. My confirmation email from Fido said the phone would be shipped to my current address but it wasn't. What do I do?

Jhleblanc by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wifi Calling- Help!

I just switched to Fido from Koodo. I rely heavily on wifi calling- I work in a remote camp for weeks at a time and have wifi but no cell coverage. When I went to set up wifi calling, I got an error message that says "to activate wifi calling on this...

Eharrie by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment impossible via My Account

You **bleep** bastards send notifications constantly to pay an accumulated bill, and I wanted to pay it all in full, yet behold! I can't login despite trying a bunch of times! You should partly refund or somehow compensate for the utter inconvencienc...

Markos22 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

$300 credit never applied by Winback

Fido Winback offer had promised $300 bill credit.  This was back in December, 6 months later and still no credit.  I contacted Fido reps via phone and online chat over 6 times in the last 4 months.  Every time the rep says I am eligible for the credi...

Unreasonable and deceitful Fido terms

I was given offer from Fido to switch over from Chatr. The offer was $45 per month, Admin fee waived, 1000 international minutes. Today after one month I receive a bill of $ 165. When I was switching the customer service rep asked me which country wo...

Agha1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes