General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Tab Balance

How can I find the balance left on my tab? I switched to Fido in July on a Tab24 for a Nexus4. I was wondering how can I find what is left on my Tab.    

T1000 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

How the contest winners are chosen

I've been entering into 1 year free service contest + several other fido extras  contest  for over a year and without missing a day from entering however have not won a single time unluckily, so just wondering if this is even worth an effort. Not sur...

Resolved! New phone shipped to the wrong address

I ordered a new phone and it was shipped to my previous address and not my current. My confirmation email from Fido said the phone would be shipped to my current address but it wasn't. What do I do?

Jhleblanc by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Wifi Calling- Help!

I just switched to Fido from Koodo. I rely heavily on wifi calling- I work in a remote camp for weeks at a time and have wifi but no cell coverage. When I went to set up wifi calling, I got an error message that says "to activate wifi calling on this...

Eharrie by I'm a participant level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes