General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Poor Customer Service

Is there an email or number to call to report poor customer service? I had a terrible experience at the Fido kiosk at the Cataraqui Town Centre.  I left and purchased a new phone elsewhere. Is it even worth my time reporting the incident? I'm not sur...

rico289 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

PHONE NOT WORKING AFTER CHANGING MY NUMBER

I Just change my phone number on Fido webpage. I received the SMS confirming the new number, but after that I am not able to make any call or receive SMS, even the 611 is not working. On Fido webpage my balance is showing 0 even though I had some val...

EmersonBC by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido error 69

This message appearing after attempting to send sms message...How do I remedy this?

Pjb1 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Fido is the WORST!!! If we did not have a contract with them I would move to another provided. We are always given different information when we call and the reps are not very helpful or knowledgable. I ordered new phones and spoke to a very nice lad...

Rtawiah1 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

The wrong iphone is on the way

Is on the way iphone 11 pro max 64 space grey but i ordered iphone pto max 256 midnight green. I will return it, what the better way to receive the correct phone?

Iza_66 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes