General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Order confirmation email show wrong shipping address!

Hi, I typed in my address correctly and also printed a order review, but I have no idea why my order confirmation email shows it without my unit number. I’m trying to reach customer service to help me fix this issue before the phone ships out. I real...

lkfhenry by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone shipped to wrong address

Hi, I typed in my address correctly with the apartment and all but I have no idea why my confirmation email shows it differently. The address must have autocorrected without me knowing. I’m desperately trying to reach customer service to help me fix ...

fmh by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Malabar

How do cancel my account with Fido, because I am no more in Canada?

seb9 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unreasonable, overcharged and no support from Fido

Hello Team,I woke up with a rude awakening today. I am shell shocked to see a bill of 686.76 CAD. I generally check my app to make sure I don't use up my International minutes. After bad experiences previously, I'm even more cautious with my usage. I...

94612995_1544415755725050_178987736949063680_n.jpg
Peace91 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

The amount of bill in Aug is $2,710 because of Facetime app

Hello, how are you? I have got the august bill which amount is $2,710 (my usual phone bill is $30) because the facetime app has a little glitch. To simplify, on facetime app, when you click "call" before the facetime feature uploads (it takes 2 secon...

Thomas21 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes