General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

The amount of bill in Aug is $2,710 because of Facetime app

Hello, how are you? I have got the august bill which amount is $2,710 (my usual phone bill is $30) because the facetime app has a little glitch. To simplify, on facetime app, when you click "call" before the facetime feature uploads (it takes 2 secon...

Thomas21 by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to suspend service with the fido.ca?

I want to get the $7/month suspension service, can someone just teach me how to do it on the website? I cannot call because I'm already abroad. No one answers the international customer service number (I've tried a couple of times.) Can someone pleas...

1234abc by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

This email is being used by another My Account profile.

I had Fido account two years ago registered with my email address and that fido account has since been cancelled. Now I have a new account, which I am trying to register with this email address and getting the following error:"This email is being use...

Lucky6 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change of billing due dates.

Fido sucks for this reason keep changing billing dates to get late fees. Probably cutting service soon. Rather leave than argue everytime I call support. FIDO SUCKS