General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

False long distance charge

I just got a phone bill summary, 175 bucks extra charges on my phone bill for an alleged long distance call that I never made. What should I do? Also, if it's something like a hacked system on my phone and having been used by someone else, (i don't r...

HocheolSeo by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Will send text message when service is available

I was having a text conversation with a friend. I tried to reply to a message and it stated "cannot send message. Will send when service is available." I was able to fix the problem by restarting my phone. Just wondering why this would happen in the ...

Debbie8 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Keep getting call from Fido

Hi there,     I kept getting calls from Fido. Phone number starting with 416, from Toronto. However, the call is in Chinese mandarin. Is this a fraud? Thank you.

lok_cc by I'm Back
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Call forwarding issues

I do a lot of call forwarding, and since upgrading to the Pixel 5 my forwarding only works intermittently , and regularly gives me IMEI code errors and doesn't display when my phone is forwarded. Fido says my IMEI is showing a blackberry phone?!? I f...

ivan13 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

FIDO DEVICE REPLACEMENT IS RIDICULOUS: BRIGHTSTAR

I lost my Samsung S10 and field in a replacement. The first thing is the portal for uploading documents is not working and I have to send documents by mail, this is such a poor service. I am able to upload all the other documents but Brightstar is as...