General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Not able to get 5 hrs Fido perk

Hello all, I am too facing the same issue with Fido my account app . I am not able to view my Fido perks of 5 hours . I have tried updating and also reinstalling the app ...it didn't help out.If any moderator can help me sort out the issue, would be ...

TURN DOWN THE HOLD MUSIC

It's enough holding for someone to answer when we call 611 but for the love of God, TURN DOWN THE HOLD MUSIC. I have to put  my iphone volume on 1 bar out of 20 or so bars and it;s still deafening. Also, please license some new music, you're playing ...

SuperTech by I'm a participant level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Can FIDO stop harassing me

I constantly have my phone cut off and messages for unpaid bills. 2 months ago I paid them 1000, last month like 500 and the bills keep getting lot and more outrageous. I pay them copious amounts of money and they stick to the schedule you give them ...

Dabinfamous by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido Phone Order

HI Good evening! I ordered  a new phone 4 days ago and still I haven't received any shipping confirmation. However, my Fido program details got updated yesterday. When I'm going to receive the phone? Thank you

shineplet by I'm a participant level 2
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes