General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

constant calls from 844 277 6920

Hello, What is the purpose of these calls? I left fido a couple of months ago with both of my lines (mine and my fiancee's). Winback, retention or however is called these days failed to contact me... Starting last week that number started calling my ...

davedf by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Overcharged in my very first bill

I am new to Canada and choosed Fido as my mobile service provider based on my friends suggestion. I recently saw my first month bill and found i was overcharged $375 for my long distance call. In my plan i got 1000 mins free long distance calling and...

Yuvaraj by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Data overage

I got charged 50$ for going over my limit of data but i know for a fact i didnt used that much. I checked how many gb a have this morning and it was aroung 2gb. I streamed some music for max 1h and I didnt receive any messages in the morning. But in ...

TimK by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Prepaid customer wants to purchase new cell

Good afternoon, I am prepaid customer who wants to purchase a new Apple cell. However, I tried to using my online account to purchase but unable to. Can I go to the store or call customer service and purchase the device outright?<Any fees as well? th...

dyang1 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes