General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Compliant

I paid 10 bucks monthly for a second-hand tablet and 4GB of data. Then a few people around me got a free tab and free services. I am ok with that since it is only a small portion of people. Recently 6 of my friends got a free tab and no monthly payme...

victorlee by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No order confirmation

Hi, I placed an order for a phone on Saturday. I’ve received an email for account confirmation but no order confirmation or shipping information. Also in the email it said my bill payment plan starts today, but I don’t even have the phone or any info...

Mimi216 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account status changed but I did nothing

Hi,  I have set my account as temporarily suspension for 12 months. But few days ago, I receive an email that my account has been enabled. But i did not do anything, that is very strange. Can I get an explanation on this?

Eyhryhjii by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Extremely Disappointed in Fido Customer Service

Earlier today, I called Fido Customer Service in order to change my monthly plan. With myself being a long-time customer with Fido, I was promised a discount on a $45 plan with extra benefits. The deal was that I would enter into a 2-year plan that i...

icobeltran- by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Monthly Fee Higher than what I was promised

Earlier today, I called Fido Customer Service in order to change my monthly plan. With myself being a long-time customer with Fido, I was promised a discount on a $45 plan. The deal was that I would enter into a 2-year plan that includes unlimited ca...

icobeltran- by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes