General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Fido services in Alberta

Hi All, I took the SIM and plan in Toronto, now I'm moving to Albert. So, is there any service restrictions or any extra charges for any service. Specially is there any roaming kind of special charges. TIA

srinivas406 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I have cancelled before port out to the another provider

Hi.Unforunately, I didn't know I should have to request the number tranfer when the number is in active.So i deactivated my number and I asked to port it. Now, I cannot accept the calls and texts, but I can still call and send texts to the others wit...

EHO by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Late charges

I couldn't pay my last month's bill on time and I got charged for late charges. All other companies are waiving late charge fees for covid, except Fido.

Hanistee by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

international text msg

Hi I am using an older phone a Nokia 2760 about 8 years old and have a FIDO prepaid plan.I can not receive international text messages from Banks. Any help appreciated. carmem

carmem by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

how do i see current useage info?

Is there anyway online to view your current useage - not the last billed, but the current billing period. It shows that I am over in my minutes, but I want to see the details and the extra costs being incurred.

karih by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes