General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Transfer from Fido to Rogers

Hi, I wanted to transfer my line to Rogers as Fido belongs to the same company as Rogers. Please let me know how can I do it asap. I have an employee discount from my employer with Rogers. Please let me know how to proceed with the line transfer. Tha...

vppanick by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

10 % discount promo for adding second line is expired

Hi. Fido ends my 10 percent discount promotion for second line without any notice. Now, my plan price has increased. I tried to look for other available plans, but can't find anything cheaper with same data. I remember i added second line only cuz of...

abhigarg0601 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

General dysfunctionality

Hi all - I just need to (intelligently, I hope) rant a bit about Fido. I'm a Canadian living overseas and have had a Fido prepaid number for several years, to use whenever I  am back in Canada. I thought it would be convenient, useful, and relatively...

Yalie88 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Voicemail not working

I just realized the other day that my voicemail is not working. When I select it from my keypad it asks me for my 10 digit phone number instead of my access code. Im thinking this may be because I ordered a new phone a couple months back, returned it...

awozny by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Temporary Suspension

Hi, I just suspended my account from August 8th, 2020 for 9 months, so will my account be reactivated automatically after this nine months on April 8th, 2021, or will I need to contact Fido to ask a representative to help me reactive my account after...