General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

I cannot get verification codes via SMS from my bank

Recently I port my phone number from freedom to fido, since then I can't receive verification codes from my bank via SMS. When I choose the option to receive the verification code via phone call, it works, it only fails with the SMS option. Are there...

jm1987 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Chinese department?

Do you really have a Fido Chinese department? Because I got a call everyday telling this is a Fido Chinese voice message and then it goes a lady Chinese speaking that I don't understand any word

waco by I'm Back
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Credit Card Fraud

Hi,Someone used my credit card to pay for his phone bill. I have called my credit card company to freeze my credit card. At the meantime they told me I need to talk to Fido to handle the phone bill fraud transaction first. I have got the bill details...

kevinfei by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

CALL DISCONNECTED SUDDENLY

Hi,So I was on call with fido regarding temporary suspension of the services, the customer care person told me to hold as he was doing the suspension. I waited and waited and then suddenly my call disconnected. I tried calling again 611 but then it s...

rhythm by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes