General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Undisclosed setup fee being charged

I had recently bought a Fido sim for me and 1 for my wife as we got down at Toronto Pearson Airport. During the whole conversation not once did they mention that there would be any kind of setup fees. I remember I specifically asked the guy at the bo...

himan20 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Worst service

Its a really ridiculous customer service.think before getting into fido service.they are not good responder and long wait time and still you will not get anything.be aware with the long distance charges.hate the fido nevere be in fido again郎:pouting_...

Kajalpratik by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Long Distance Charges

Hi,Yesterday I received a bill for $400, just for someone else's mistake. I called Fido and they took no action at all. What happened was- I called Fido on Sept 13, for some adjustment to my plan, where the customer service lady told me that I have 1...

Worst Customer Service & Update on Phone

2 weeks prior to making a call, I had tried to contact Fido. I was on hold for 40 minutes in total just to get hung up on when the customer representative did not hear me. I figured perhaps there was an issue on my end, so I called 4 other friends an...

jaspreetmann by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Technical Support Hours

After talking to Support, I have to now talk to Technical Support, which I fear will likely be a very long wait. Does anyone know the hours for Support and Technical Support. I understand I can only contact Technical Support through Support. Any sugg...

Panchoy by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes