General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! iphone 13 mini in pink

I upgraded to the iphone13 mini in pink and it said i will receive it in 2-3 days. I already planned to give away my phone next week. When I didn't receive a tracking number i called customer service today just to be told that it s ok back order and ...

Asmaa3 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Improper billing

I picked up a Fido chip at the airport on 12/25/2021 where the attendant only informed me about the monthly cost of the $45 + tax plan. He gave me the chip, took my information, and said that in a few hours my line would be up and the bill would arri...

Claydson by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Pending

Hello, I just upgraded my package on Monday, I've received the email stating that my monthly bill is more, but nothing about the device or add ons?? I've upgraded to an iPhone 12 mini and earphone package, apparently it's pending??? How long does it ...

Me3921 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gagnant d’un écouteur Beat

30/12/21J'ai reçu une lettre de Purolator annonçant la livraison d'un colis de FIdo où j'ai gagné une paire d'écouteur Beat .Mais dans le petit colis , il n'y avait rien , sauf une carte avec la phrase : Profitez de votre avantage Fido Xtra !!C'est  ...

LUU1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido sent me $300 bill for long distance minutes

Fido charged me $300 in bills including $222 towards Long distance minutes i got this phone plan around Black Friday and as part of promo they gave me a invoice with 1000 ld minutes add on for $0 a month.   Now I see they charged me $222 towards ld a...

HarryP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes