General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

International Text

I used to be able to recieve international text with out being connected to a wifi signal. And just recently i can no longer do this,and my plan allows for it. The person can see my texts,but i cannot see theirs until im connected to a wifi connectio...

DaveSurrey by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Compliant

I paid 10 bucks monthly for a second-hand tablet and 4GB of data. Then a few people around me got a free tab and free services. I am ok with that since it is only a small portion of people. Recently 6 of my friends got a free tab and no monthly payme...

victorlee by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No order confirmation

Hi, I placed an order for a phone on Saturday. I’ve received an email for account confirmation but no order confirmation or shipping information. Also in the email it said my bill payment plan starts today, but I don’t even have the phone or any info...

Mimi216 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Account status changed but I did nothing

Hi,  I have set my account as temporarily suspension for 12 months. But few days ago, I receive an email that my account has been enabled. But i did not do anything, that is very strange. Can I get an explanation on this?

Eyhryhjii by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes