General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Cancel tablet data plan

Hi, I've recently added another voice/data line to my account, and now I no longer need the data-only tablet plan that I was using previously. I can't figure out how to cancel it with any of the self serve options, can you please point me in the righ...

Resolved! Overcharging

Why is fido charging me over $60 for my services and the same plan is only $37.50 on your website?

Daby by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FRAUD

So I just became a victim of Fraud and I was shocked at some of the responses I got from Fido.  Someone pretended to be me and ordered an iPad. How I found out ? I got an email that an item was ready to ship, so I logged into the account and saw that...

Switched from Luckymobile to Fido, I cannot make calls

It's been 24hrs since I switched from Luckymobile to Fido. I cannot make calls since. I can send/receive texts, get incoming calls and I can use my data but I cannot make outgoing calls.  I already did the phone reset, network reset etc. Still I am g...

idof by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Impossible to contact Client Support

I don't know exaclty what changed in Fido's customer policy, but it's absolutely impossible to use their online services (like upgrade a plan or a phone using their promotions) or to speak with a representative. I remeber a while ago, they had one of...

stash2015 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes