General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Automatic Payment issue

Hi, My credit score will get hit becuase of no mistake of my own, but due to wrong communication and system's issue from Fido. 23rd Feb: I added auto-payment for bills. I got a cofirmation email that said that, "if your next payment is scheduled for ...

aksharma by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Address Change - Error 502

After waiting 2 hours for live chat to connect me with a human, clearing my cache, and trying multiple browsers I am now posting here.I have gone through all the steps to try and update my billing address to no avail. I ended my services with Fido ea...

SamS4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Great customer service

I just spoke with Sébastien (French interaction). By far the best interaction I've had with a customer service rep from Fido, possibly in my life. sympathetic, caring, personable and most of all effective!   This man should give the training to all e...

Mannysaidso by I'm a participant level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Need better escalation process

Fido needs to be able to make its escalation process much easier. Does it seem that I have to send proof of an error that was beyond my control via mail? This is an archaic approach. Making online purchases is supposed to make the customer's life...

Incognito101 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Staff complaint

As a loyal customer who has used your services for almost 10 years was really so shocked by one of your staff's rude, unreasonable and unbelievable behaviours. I came to a store located in 4300 Steeles Ave East,(Pacific Mall) to pick up my Sim card I...

huitang by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes