General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

No notification from FIDO for long distance calling

I am 18rs old female & an international student , i did the contract with FIDO on 17th sep2020 , in my plan i've been told that i will get limited amount of hours to use for long distancecalls and i will get the notification after using these...

vermanandini by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! BlackBerry End of Life

Fido is quoting Blackberry's End of Life bulletin and saying that the use of BB OS10 and earlier phones will be compromised after Jan 4. That same bulletin says that BlackBerry Link will not work; however, I use Blackberry Link off-line all the time ...

Ken6 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Failed Phone Upgrade

I tried to upgrade my phone earlier today on Fido's website. I chose an IPhone 13 (Pink), I completed all the required information such as my address and card information. Once I clicked on proceed with the transaction, the website threw me an error ...

ValeMontes by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! High bill and payment arrangement

Hi , i have received $1365 bill and my account got deactivated without informing me .. I talked to the customer service Mike and two other .. I requested them that I am struck in middle of my work , I have to take the bus to reach home I will pay my ...

878020411 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Charged Even After I Paid Off My Phone

Hi, I just realized I’m paying 120 dollars a month for 10gb data meanwhile Fido's highest data/talk package (12gb) is for 60$. At first, I started paying this amount as a part of phone agreement. However as I can see my phone has already been paid fu...

abaran by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes