General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Keeping bonus data with plan change

I was discussing changing my phone plan with a fido rep on the phone. They were not able to provide me a 100% yes or no answer regarding if the new potential plan would retain my bonus gigs per month. They were not able to clarify if the system will ...

Steve0 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Expensive bill

My rates are two high. It's only the 6th day of this month and they want me to pay about $600 by the end of this month. This worries me. Are there some of you going through the same thing?

Resolved! Failed to unpause data after "add data" twice

Hi, recently, I reached my limit of data use before the end of this month. So Fido send me a message saying about data overage protection and my data is paused. I read the help on the official website here, and it tells me that I'd better add a top-u...

ben_tsai by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Missed calls from winback team

I got an email from the winback team in February and they said they will call me for some good offers. I missed multiple calls from them because I was at work. And they didn't call anymore. I tried to use live chat to ask about the winback offer but ...

priscilla_ty by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Login issues with app and website

Constantly have issues accessing my account through both the ios app and the website. Nothing loads on the My Account tab. There's no problem with the Shop tab can view everything being sold to me but nothing happens when you click my account. Very f...

charapiak by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes