General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! International Group Text Messages

I am trying to send text messages to my friends in a group of eight persons. All of them are at India. I am prefixing proper country code, bet the text msgs are not reaching them. What could be the reason? Someone plz help

jassalps by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call logs not on phone bill

I am having a problem with my calls not showing up on my monthly bill via PDF. The calls have not been showing for months and I don't know why. It shows everything else expect for my call logs

ajpalhad by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Call log

Hello,I am looking to get my call log from August 2021 to December 2021. I have already downloaded the PDF version of the invoices but none of them are showing call logs. I can only see data usage and 1 call in couple of invoices. I need call log for...

Anuj2 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Reactive suspended account

I need to reactivate my suspended account to receive a very important and urgent text. Please help! I’m very frustrated that there’s no respond from messenger chat and live chat. Please help ASAP.

Alphabanana by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes