General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Pre-authorized payment

Hi all, How can i stop pre-authorized auto payment? I want to remove it from my credit card. Thanks in advance to everyone.

mahmudovey by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

About to Leave Fido

I am so disappointed in my experience with the regular employees of FIDO and their 'supervisors'.   Last year I left fido for Shaw due to the deal they have and the amount of data you get.   I asked about this deal and I was told numberous times they...

islandlife by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Add BYOP line to my account online

I want to add a BYOP line to my current account, but even if I click on "Already Have a Device" on the Fido website all I get is a list of new phones, with apparently no way forward. Am I doing something wrong or is the website broken.

rsd-17 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Caller 8442776920 STOP!!!!!

I have been getting calls from 844 277 6920 almost every morning, very early morning.  I was rudely awakened by the phone, even i set "do not disturb mode" in my phone.When I pick up, the call ends. I googled and surprisingly found this nuisance numb...

Jing109 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Waiving Service Fee and $10 credit each month for 24 month

Hi there,I was told to wait for the waiving fee ($45 service fee plus $10 credit each month for 24month)to happen on my second or third billing, but it didn't happen. I made a phone call to customer service and was told it would be waived on the fort...

Cici123 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes