General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

bill after cancellation

Hi,   I received a new phone along with a plan on the 30th of July at 8:30 am. Around noon that day I got a better offer with the carrier I am currently with so I decided to cancel my plan with Fido and returned the phone.   I haven't even activated ...

newphone21 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Freeze interest

Hello, I found the opportunity to write to you, I barely wrote to you, I am now in Ukraine, we are fighting with Russia every day, rockets fly over my house, this is just hell, I ask you to close these interest on this loan for I will pay this loan, ...

Davyd by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Do I have International Call?

Hi there, I'm attaching the features the image of the features that comes with my fido package. Although it states that it does have unlimit intl number or something. Still, I want to verify whether this means I have unlimited international call/mess...

Absolute by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Terrible customer service by winback team

Winback team kept calling me for the last 2 years to come back to fido. I finally agreed to them 3 weeks ago.  I was promised 4 lines with the same plan. So far I have received 2 lines with the same plan and another line with an expensive plan. The 4...

prawinprof by I'm a participant level 2
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Missed call from win back team

Hi! I missed call from Fido win back team. Win back team called me a no of time. My call got disconnected after 3-4 seconds every time I received it. I called back and left voicemail. I used Fido from 2008 until 2020. I got a better deal so I ported ...

dreamarup by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes