General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Customer service with an attitude

Called customer service to address an issue today and spoke to a very rude customer service employee. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told quite "not going to happen". Also asked the employee to repeat their name and was told "I am not going...

Mike86 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone never received, then order cancelled

Hi everyone, this is a weird thing ever in my life. Let me tell you my experience with Fido service and how they treat a loyalty customer ( I have been with Fido for almost 7 years). Back in December 26, I have ordered an Iphone Xs Max for a pretty g...

hiepphan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Winback Issue

Hello,    I was with Telus for the past couple years and then got an offer from the winback team back at the end of December to come back to Fido. The plan they offered was$45/month for 25gb data for each line (we have 3 lines).   We got 2 of the lin...

kooner91 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No signal in the subway

I'm living in Montreal. I got a new unlocked OPPO F11 . I can use my cellular normally in the streets or homes but it doesn't work in the subway, I lose the signal. there are no barres at all.

Mounir20 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes