General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Registering a Credit Card to refill Prepaid

Switched from Postpaid to Prepaid, and the customer service team is unable to register a Canadian Credit Card with the exact same name and address on file. I have been using the same credit card for the past 3 years with Fido postpaid!!! and never ha...

kesta by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cell phone invoice

My statement has risen by about $20 this last month. There isn't anything on my invoice to suggest I went over mylimit. All calls have a zero amount. It is just about impossible to talk to anybody about this. Hope you can give me advise.Thank you

snotlob by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dissatisfied with Customer Service

Hello, I have used Chat Service regarding my plan is automatically upgraded from $40 to $45. Chat rep was Harmanpreet. She spent 1 hour to recognise the problem and still unable to assist. I had to end the chat determining, He/she not going to give a...

shrikishan by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes