General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Not happy

Hi I called Fido and have been waiting for 2hours to speak to a supervisor I understand that you are busy but 15 to 20 minutes is ok 2 hours is not acceptable. If you are to busy for my business I can go somewhere else. 

CA148C19-97DF-4E9E-9E37-FC7FA08F14F9.png
Mkj by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You sabotaged me getting my new phone

I changed my address with your guys and then immediately requested the iPhone 8. So, you sent it to my old address and I was unable to claim it. I had two seperate interactions with people who assured me it would get redirected to my new place. That ...

nweissbock by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contest results

I've been a long time Fido customer, and I've  often entered many of the contest over the years, and I've never won, (to the best of my knowledge) I'm wondering if there are actual winners of these contest. Thank you

Clivelewis by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Chat Doesn't Work. Phone is impossible to get anyone.

How am I supposed to get help when all avenues of help are not working? Now, probably at this point you'll mention social media. If you seriously believe that is a viable alternative for customer service, you clearly don't know what you're talking ab...

qwerty456 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes