General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Fraudulent Phone purchase and plan upgrade

Someone has hacked my account and ordered an IPhone 12 Pro Plus and upgraded the plan on the account in order to add the phone. I have contacted customer service and was given a case number and told the fraud department would be investigating and get...

alijac by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Phone number port

Girlfriend got a new phone. We transferred her from Koodo to Fido on my account. The new phone has all of the data transferred over but does not have the same phone number. It still has the random number they gave us setup. how can I get her phone nu...

Colindunn by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido support subpar

I have some support issues I need resolved. Fido provides no support email, so I tried to enter Chat, but my login timed out before my queue position (#99) was served. So, I tried to submit my query through Chat again, but was told “Sorry, we're not ...

agd21 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Long distance charges scam

I have got a shock of my life I received a postpaid bill amounting to around$700, fido online customer service  had sent me a contract for 1000 minutes long distance calling on 24 March, after a week the service  automatically changes, without any in...

Venushetty by I'm a participant level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes