General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Contact office of the president

How do I get in contact with the office of president? I have been receiving the worst customer support over the past week.nice had to reach out to Fido 5 times now in the past week to resolve my issue. Hours of my time have used up to try and solve t...

Melb12 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 26 replies
  • 4 likes

Resolved! Winback Issue

Hello,    I was with Telus for the past couple years and then got an offer from the winback team back at the end of December to come back to Fido. The plan they offered was$45/month for 25gb data for each line (we have 3 lines).   We got 2 of the lin...

kooner91 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No signal in the subway

I'm living in Montreal. I got a new unlocked OPPO F11 . I can use my cellular normally in the streets or homes but it doesn't work in the subway, I lose the signal. there are no barres at all.

Mounir20 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Retrieving my inactivated Voice Mail

Hi,  My mobile plan includes Voicemail, but I realized I've never received any voicemail yet and my friend told me my line doesn't lead a caller to the Voicemail to leave a message.  I called My Voicemail Center to activate it, and it asked me for 10...

Snghye by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes