General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Contests

I think it's great that Fido has daily and monthly contests. I participate each day, it's a part of my morning wake up routine. I recently played the find the dog game and I won a $5.00 gift card from Uber eats. That was wonderful until I went to red...

Houli by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Store unnecessary charge money from me

Hi, My name is Amrit Singh. I am fido customer from last two years . Few days back, I puchased iphone 13 on finance plan from fido on august 30 , 2022. When I visited fido store , employees there told me that my mobile number had to port and active w...

Amrit4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Confused

I bought my Line at Toronto Airport on 24th September 2022, The day I arrived Canada. I was told it was a special line for students and that I will have 20GB and 1000 hours international calls time( The latter being the main reason i opted in) per mo...

biggeststan by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cheated by FIDO

FIDO agents at the YYZ airport are selling plans and not disclosing the 50$ set up cost. They sold me a 35$ plan and now I have received a 98$ bill. Dishonest and fraud employees at FIDO, even more dissapointing is the response from Support team on t...

rohanid6 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Text offering $50 for outage. Is it legit?

Got this text claiming to be Fido, is it a scam or legit? "NEWS FROM FlDO** :You're entitIed to a $50.00 CAD indemnification thanks to the server crash of earIy JuIy.Find it at :https://bit.ly/50FlDOlNC *Data rates may apply."   thoughts?

Lunala by I'm back
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes