General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Poor Response timing

Just had a long hour chat with a chat-representative. Unfortunately, the response time was so poor. For every response I had to send a message and wait for 3 minutes. ( Some portion it is understood agent has to be away for searching more information...

NO support from fido

Hi my name is akhil.  I purchased a sim from fido store in september but the same day i was hospatilised and send to icu. Within one week i was taken back to india. I havent use the sim and bill has now come on my email id . What should i do , my re...

akhil_24busy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Last Name in account

When i bought new number with fido that time i gave my driving license as a ID but fido employee did not add my last name on my account. I lost my device and now i am facing issue with claiming from likewize they are rejecting my docs due to mismatch...

Bally by I'm a participant level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unresponsive Agents

There is a rare glitch affecting my Fido account which makes it impossible to access my bills/statements (both on mobile and laptop). Spanning whenever I've had free time over the past month, I've talked to 3 online agents and visited an in person st...

wpxpaul by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transferring from a Telus account

Hi, I'm transferring my phone from Telus to Fido. I've just received my Fido SIM card and need to activate it. The online service via my Mobile Dashboard\Upgrade SIM Card will not recognize the Telus 19 digit SIM number (imprinted on their card) - it...

TC52 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes