General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Sell / Trade financed device

Hi all,I was considering buying a (Samsung) device through the "Fido Payment Program", but I wasn't sure of the conditions. Specifically i wanted to know if I would be able to later sell my device or trade it in with a newer phone from the manufactur...

Disappointed in Fido customer service

I'm honestly getting disappointed in Fido customer service. Loyal long term customers don't get treated well or there is no effort to try to keep us.

Ijj by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! International call charges

Hello Sir, I am an international student currently studying in Canada. Currently I have a Plan of CAD $40/month. This month I got a pop up message on my laptop that my laptop is affected with a very big virus and I must call microsoft to remove this ...

Kaivalya0910 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Long distance call to Iran

Hi,These day government of Islamic republic banned internet in Iran and Iranian Canadian has no choice to connect to their family other than direct phone call,Fido's free long distance call ended on October 19th with my understanding.does anyone have...

Hosseinca by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Collection

How many hours do i need to wait the person to answer my queries in Credit Collection Department?

Ronaldiz by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes