General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

New Samsung S20 - charger not provided

Hello all, If you could PM in regards to my new phone purchase that would be great. I did not recieve a wall charger with the purchase of my new Samsung S20 phone, just a wire. Thanks,STEBOC02

STEBOC02 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Change number of rings before voicemail

I googled how to change the number of rings before voicemail kicked in and entered the code I found (**61*321**20#) and it said the change ("MMI code started - call forwarding when no reply registration was successful") but it still rings the same nu...

Marilyngris by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift card claim glitch

Hello!I set up an automatic payment to get the promotion offer of a 10$ gift card. I accidentally chose the Prepaid card option. Then I tried to set up the Prepaid Virtual Mastercard in the FIdo app with Fido Extra plugins. However, I was prompted to...

Jamil8051 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

2020- Online refill not working!!!

I'm having a problem with this "refill now". I put in the refill amount and the required information to pay. After about 5 attempts, I still get get " OOPS, that doesn't seem to be working" All my information is correct! This is very frustrating, and...

ama999 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Do I need a plan to receive text messages overseas?

Hi, some help here please. I saw on community boards here that we can receive text messages with Fido overseas. But the problem is I´m traveling for more than 2 months. Do I need a monthly plan to receive text messages, or can I just be on a pre-paid...

MauricioMP by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes