General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

How to contact an agent

Hi all, Can you tell me how I can contact an agent. I have tried contact them for over 24 hours through a phone, social media but it looks impossible. Thank you.

CuongTran by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Porting out one BYOD number

Hi, Just a quick one in regards to the above question. I have 2 lines in my BYOD account with you guys and I wish to port out the primary one. Would it affect the other line? Will it automatically cancel the primary one once it is ported out and the ...

LMG123 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wifi calling error

Hello, please help me enabling wifi calling on my account. I've been 2 hours with 3 reps and every time they transfer me to nowhere (one even told me to phone a number, it was Rogers support line. They could not help me).   I receive this error when ...

echo4201 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

where to complain

Hi   I want to make a complaint against a Chinese-speaking agent over the phone very seriously.    1. I asked about the plan for my two lines because they cost the same but give different numbers of gigabytes and international calling minutes. He, in...

complainit by I'm a participant level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes