General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Wondering if Fido has an option to block "Unknown Number"

Over the past 2 weeks I've received repeated "Unknown Number" calls, multiple times a day ( roughly 2 hour intervals). When I answer, there is nothing at the other end! It's starting to get very anoying and disturbing. Has Fido figured out how to off...

Agilispeed by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unprofessional Constance office of the president

I contacted Fido snd Apple as my device was dropping calls. I spent over 2 snd a hslfmonths going back and fourth with Apple and Fido snd no one taking ownership for this problem and continued to point the finger st each other. Finally spoke to Const...

Dimplz by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Caller ID issue Strange!!

Hi Guys! I have a strange issue with my fido SIM.I switched to fido from Fizz in November 2020 and kept the same number which was with fizz.Since I have joined fido. My caller ID is not showing up on another phone whenever I am making calls to them. ...

mansisuthar by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

When will samsung s21 ultra be shipped ?

I ordered a galaxy s21 ultra january 27th and since then, all i get from fido customer service is that i need to wait 3 to 4 weeks. 2 weeks after, i still get the same response : i have to wait 3 to 4 weeks ? I contacted Samsung to know approximately...

Endlesshc by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes