General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Love Fido!

I wanted to let people Know I like fido . Internet on the phone Just as fast as using your laptop. Have a good weekend. Merry Christmas and have a happy new year  

Nelson58 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Re:

I'm currently in a BYOP plan and found something better and cheaper than what I am currently paying. Will I have to pay any downgrade fee for getting a cheaper BYOP plan?

callme3000 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! I want to go back to my previous phone plan

I just changed my phone plan. But I didn't know that I have to pay more money that plan. Currently I paided $56. But now I have to pay over$80. I don't want to pay more. So I want to return my previous phone plan back. Can I change back again? 

HeeyoungCho by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Similar to everybody, I have been waiting hours on the phone and days on social media to connect to a live agent since being unable to upgrade my lines during Black Friday/Cyber Monday. All of the agents I talked to were misinformed. One agent told m...

4848elaine by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 6 likes

Resolved! Irresistible Offer

Hi, I received a text from 2735 that goes like this:Hi ___<, it's Fido. We have an exclusive deal you won't want to miss! 朗Get 20GB for $35/month with this limited-time offer, exclusively for ____. Check it out at _____.I was tempted to accept this r...

Drizzles by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes