General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

New customers offers vs loyal customers

Hi, anyone else tired of having to write and get refused better plans that new customer get yet loyal customers don't. Like currently they are offering new customers $50 10Gb with 15Gb bonus making it 25Gb

wstudiosite by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! activate a new SIM card for a new tablet data only plan

I am a post paid customer and have a new unactivated SIM card and like to add a tablet data only plan on-line and to skip the set up fee but can't find out how. I'm not keen to buy a new tablet with 2 year contract. Thanks for the help

MrB0 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! FIDO WINBACK TEAM ARE MAKING THEMSELVES HARD TO TRUST

So, i was formerly a Fido customer but now i'm currently a freedom mobile and ive got the iphone Xs Max 256gb. On Feb 5th, 2021 got a phone call from someone from the winback team trying to bring me back as a customer of fido. Here's the Breakdown Sh...

MrKnow by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Absolute Fraud

BEAWARE OF THE COMPANY-TOTAL WATE OF TIME Do not trust anything their employees and superiors advise on call. They make many promises and fail to deliver them. I called Fido to cancel and port to a different provider because I wasn’t getting satisfac...

Sahithi11 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes