Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final bill refund

gimjihun
I'm a participant level 1

I and my wife changed mobile provider on 2 Dec

So I just wonder about the refund of the unused period. 

We each have an account. 

And also, when we wrote our address on my profile, I couldn't find my unit number on fido website.

(My residence has only 201, 202, and we live 201, but it doesn't seem 201 is registered in your system, so I just put 101) In this case, how can we get a refund?

Thank you for your attention. 

6 REPLIES 6

Jaspreet9

How to call fido ,their number which they help us ?

Hey @Jaspreet9 ,

Welcome to the community! 

To get in touch with customer care, you can use the info here.

Lakhvindersingh
I'm a participant level 2

 I buy new fido sim and old sim card is cancelled . After that my old account show negative -$226.and how we get this balance

Screenshot_2022-11-23-16-16-29-147_com.fidosolutions.myaccount.jpg

Hello @Lakhvindersingh,

Welcome to the community!

Your refund will be sent out by cheque 3 weeks after your final invoice has been produced it can take up to 6 weeks for it to arrive depending on the postal service.

If you made payments by card you can call Fido and request the refund to be put back on the payment card but that needs to be done before they issue the refund cheque.

Lakhvindersingh

I buy new fido sim and old  sim card is cancelled . After that my old account show negative  -$226.and  how we get this balance

KAPABLE-K
MVP MVP
MVP

Hello @gimjihun,

The refund is sent by cheque to the address on file, It usually takes 3 weeks but can take up to 6 weeks after the final bill is issued. 

Since you put the wrong apartment number you will need to contact customer service to have it updated.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.

Also payments made by credit card (including Visa Debit / Debit MasterCard) may be refunded to the same credit card if you request it before the automatic cheque refund is issued.