Final bill refund

Highlighted
I'm a Participant Level 1 gimjihun
I'm a Participant Level 1

Final bill refund

I and my wife changed mobile provider on 2 Dec

So I just wonder about the refund of the unused period. 

We each have an account. 

And also, when we wrote our address on my profile, I couldn't find my unit number on fido website.

(My residence has only 201, 202, and we live 201, but it doesn't seem 201 is registered in your system, so I just put 101) In this case, how can we get a refund?

Thank you for your attention. 

Accepted Solution

Re: Final bill refund

Hello @gimjihun,

The refund is sent by cheque to the address on file, It usually takes 3 weeks but can take up to 6 weeks after the final bill is issued. 

Since you put the wrong apartment number you will need to contact customer service to have it updated.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.

Also payments made by credit card (including Visa Debit / Debit MasterCard) may be refunded to the same credit card if you request it before the automatic cheque refund is issued. 

View solution in context
Flag this to a Moderator
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Solution

Re: Final bill refund

Hello @gimjihun,

The refund is sent by cheque to the address on file, It usually takes 3 weeks but can take up to 6 weeks after the final bill is issued. 

Since you put the wrong apartment number you will need to contact customer service to have it updated.

You can reach out to customer service through any of the available methods listed here.

Also payments made by credit card (including Visa Debit / Debit MasterCard) may be refunded to the same credit card if you request it before the automatic cheque refund is issued. 

Flag this to a Moderator
Message 2 of 2