General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Accidentally paid bill instead of buying prepaid voucher

Hello, I am using a prepaid plan at fido, and I used up my first month. Now to plan my second month, I accidentally have paid 43$ through a bank instead of buying a voucher. So I have a negative balance of $43, and I had to go and pay for a voucher a...

sjeong0318 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

New promotion bait

I have two lines with Fido. Both of them have a great promotion discount. Starting from January I've been seeing that I have two new promotions. For one of my line the new plan would give me 30gb with the same price as what I've been paying BEFORE my...

MintMobile by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No internet)

Dear Sirs! My internet is finished. I changed my plan now. Could you please answer, why I have not internet yet?

Resolved! Problems with Long Distance Charge

I'm having a problem with this Long Distance Charge I have received. I recently picked up an iPhone from Black Friday 2022 and combined accounts with my Ipads. Here is the problem, I usually face time over wifi all the time, with no charge on my Ipad...

qbui by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Annual Prepaid Plan

I have a prepaid plan, $100 for 400 minutes per year. What happens if I run out of minutes before the end of the year?

Annephone by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes