General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! Froo 5GB data Offer from sms

Hi I reveived an sms from 4745 that i will get 5GB data. However when I click the link, it keeps asking me to sign eventhough I already signed in so many time. Is it legit? 

FCF21CF3-EEDF-4906-B5CD-5BB06416E83D.jpeg
Lianl by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fido overcharging

I recently went to the U.S. to take care of my mother due to surgery for stomach cancer.  For three days I used Fido US roam. For the next 12 days my phone was on airplane mode and I just use wifi. Now, imagine my surprise when I received a bill for ...

Resolved! Scam or Real?

I've been recievcing a phone call from a number listed as 1-833-xxx-2394 stating they're from fido/rogers loyalty department. They were offering me an internet plan, 500mbs down, unlimited data for around $45. She mentioned other great rates aswell f...

Jessayy by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Huge Bill due to loss of long distance option

i got a huge bill of $800 and they refuse to adjust . i am using the fido from many months. I requested add on data and representative told me a plan with more data and told me to do it online .I also requested that I dont want any other changes in p...

Jasleensodhi by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

First Bill - More than double the charge

I received my first bill today. I opted for 45 CAD plan which includes 6GB data. I took the plan on Feb 23rd and my bill is $103.52 which is more than double the charge of monthly plan. I haven't used more than the allowed daily limit of data, not ev...

BM30 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes