General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Waiting for winback support call

I have been waiting for winback team to call me back with my billing issue which they messed up.  Customer service representative can't do anything and they always tell me to wait for winback call.  They can't even put in some other offer.  This is w...

blah13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I was charged $150 for 2GB Data

I am Fido and Rogers Customer for 40 years.. Before leaving for Cuba, I was told that Roaming cannot be shut by Fido. While using Hotel WiFi, I was given no indication by the system that I was on Roaming and it was $15 a day,'The charges for roaming ...

Sayeed786786 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit for Service Setup Fee

Hello:  When I was forced to use the online chat session in Nov 2022 due to a technical issue with signing up for a new phone service online, I was assured by the Fido agent that the Service Setup Fee would be waived.  A fee of $50 showed up on my fi...

IMS25 by I'm a contributor level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

How to file a formal complaint?

How do I file a formal complaint against the customer support at Fido? The customer service is absolutely horrid and incompetent. They don't care to actually address my problem, just want to get me off the line. 

KPKPKP by I'm a participant level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Zone 3 daily internet rate

I was charged zone 3 daily internet rate for 8 days ranging from 11 to 127 KB. My roaming data was OFF and is always OFF. This is an $80 charge. I was refunded $28 already, but feel like there is a mistake. Can someone explain how it is possible to u...

amac44 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes