General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Scammers/phishing texts

902-754-0980 is texting this link http://37.120.239.233 as "FIDO-INC" to Fido cell phone customers to scam them into thinking that they have a credit of $135.60 on their Fido cell phone bill, and getting them toclick their link to a phishing site whe...

LGV by I'm a Contributor Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Fido Roam Charge with roam turned off

Hi, I was checking my bills and suddenly noticed that there are 5 charges of Fido Roam international which cost $70 in total. Could you please help me correct the charges? I have been using iPhone XR with the Fido esim, and I turned off the roam func...

altairtim by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Texts from FIDO-INC

I keep getting text messages from FIDO-INC* saying our team is reaching out to you due to a mistake in your last phone bill. We've sent you $135.60 CAD in result of that error. Get hold of it: http://37.120.239.233. Data rates may apply. I have not c...

Resolved! Cannot upgrade my plan

today i see a 50/mon plan, so i want to upgrade my plan to this onebut after i click get it nowthe button under Build your plan turn grey how can i change my plan?

yinchung_hk by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! iPhone voicemail - no notifications

Since November 2020, I have been experiencing intermittent issues with my voicemail, namely, I am not being notified that a voicemail has been left. I am using Iphone XS max ios 14.4. I have the visual voicemail value pack add-on as well. Normally, w...

mikeyjpas by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes