General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! fido cancelled my account today

Hi I used the live chat to cancel my service on April 29th but I just received an email that my account is disconnected from today. I am so confused. What should I do? I don't have a phone number starting tomorrow  

setniiiii221 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Didn't get referral reward

My friend referred me to Fido.  I followed all of the instructions and signed up with Fido.  It has been 3 months but both of us have not received the free month referral reward.  I contacted the live agent today, and was told a few different reasons...

FionaY by I'm a participant level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Wrongly charged

I canceled my plan in the month of December 2022 and yet I got a message on April 2023 that my account has been activated for roaming, I have not been using any services and even paid the due amount yet I'm getting billed. I have no idea how to conta...

mehullespaul by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Unhappy Customer

Hello Fido , as a fairly new immigrant to Canada and getting your network as my first sim card, I am not happy with your services. I feel you guys need to do more to educate someone who is not familiar how Caanada mobile data plan works and offer the...

Ifynwanyioma by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes