General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Monthly increased by $2

I just noticed that my monthly billing got increased by without notice. I've looked in through all my emails from Fido since I've changed my plan with NO contract. There was absolutely NO email notification that saying it will be increased.. I have b...

Hchoi by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan price new account

Hello,today I signed onto Fido. I was told the price was $44 with 20GB data and if I signed on for automatic withdrawal from credit card the monthly plan will be $39. But when I go to my fido account, it says $67 month. ???Can anyone explain this to ...

Boofer1 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Credit inquiries

I opened a Fido account for my daughter 6 months ago and I've just noticed that 3 credit checks were done and there are 3 credit inquiries on my credit report, so my credit score has gone down 100 points.  I am trying to get at least the 2 additional...

CC571 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Worst customer service representative

Today, I spoke to many agents regarding the credit report issue with fido. I talked to several agents and my experience with them is as follows:This is the most critical part of my experience. I had a 2 hour long conversation which was by far the wor...

Sdddnhbgy by I'm a participant level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes