General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

How to add new account number to old email address?

Hi, I have got an account already in fido and it has been registered with my email address. I have canceled the mobile account before 2 years. Now, I have got a different account number with a new plan. But, when I try to register to my account using...

No upgrades offered current phone not working efficiently

I have been with fido 29 years. I pay 4 phones. Yet, my phone does not work efficiently or effectively. Freezes, internet horrible, speed slow. I need an upgrade for my phones. At no cost under 2 year extended contract. Why is this so difficult with ...

Brigitta by I'm a Contributor Level 2
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost sim

I lost my mobile with sim card.... Can I get back my old number ?

rohan231989 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

S12+5G order

I order a bundle with home internet and a phone S21+5G.only the modem I received.it been 3weeks already I never receive my order.please help me.

Theahzyn1526 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

You need to change.

Look i was on twitter, and now I'm gear to change this. I think cell phone companies need to revaluate how they do business with consumers. so you're like a service provider but you also are a device provider at the same time. most of our devices com...

Jwa89 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes