General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Didn't Receive Referral

Hi there! My FIDO account was activated on the 28th of May and since then, I have referred someone and also received a mail on unlocking an award related to my referral.  But I have not received any referral discount. I took a plan for three months a...

Kunal4 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help please.

I unknowingly clicked a pop up which showed something related to TAG plan. I dont know what it is , but my account changed and i need to pay more from next time. I am a student and dont want this plan. I need to change to my previous plan. Help pleas...

JasleenKaur1 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Temporary suspension fee

I wanted to suspend my plan from 4/30~8/26 because I won't be in Canada, so I contacted to the customer service and the assistant said that it was all done. She said there would be $7 suspension fee and I understood but I got an email that my monthly...

Chloesy0309_0-1684315362357.png
Chloesy0309 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I just want some help!

April 24th I got a new Google pixel 7 from the fido store. Within a few days, I was noticing many of my calls were dropping. I took it within 12 days back to the store and they told me it was just because of the new sim card and they just need to res...

ksnape87 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes