General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! My Fido ACCOUNT hacked

Hi, my fido account is hacked by someone. In my account, someone buy two phones.I have to pay 5 times more in my bill. Please help me to solve this problem. 

JunjiMtljp by I'm a participant level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Add iPhone value pack

Trying to add iPhone value pack to one of our lines and can't do it through self serve. Toughest app I have ever used. 

ScottMc10 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Loyalty Department.

Enquired about adding data to plan.  Fido reps suggested going to loyalty department. 4 times I was forwarded to the loyalty department and 4 times I was cut off. Seems like an odd way of retaining customers. Have been with Fido since they first star...

snapcutter by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Add existing phone number into new add a mobile line.

Wife and Myself have FIDO BYOD plans with diffrent account. But i would like to bring her phone number into my account as add a new line option. How do i can able to do that? i want to keep our track family mobile expense in single bill.

arunp0306 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes