General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

Resolved! Service Interruption

UPDATE:  We have been listening to our customers from across the country who have told us how significant the impacts of the outage were for them. We know that we need to earn back their trust, and as a first step, we have increased the value of the ...

outage-cover.jpg

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! PKG 250 contest

Hi I won contest of pkg 250$ but couldn't able to save the code got to redeem it so just wondering how other way I could retrieve it. tganks 

Pawan5 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Returned device and still billed in full

I returned a new phone (still BNIB) back to the Fido store where I originally picked up the phone under Buyer Remorse policy.  I saw that my Fido profile no longer had the phone/device balance but I was still billed for the full price of the phone.  ...

mudd_stuffin by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fido needs a way to block spam calls

I know some phones can “auto reject” calls but there should be a way to do this earlier in the process.  Since most legitimate calls have Caller Name ID, and spam calls only have number ID, can’t we have an option to just filter out all calls lacking...

Techguy666 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login in into My Account (WEB) and finish transaction.

I'm an old customer who ported to another company a couple of years ago and decided to go back to Fido. Tried to buy a new plan but can't finish the transaction because the system asks me to log in to my previous account and I get a constant warning ...

OKKO88 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems making changes to account.

Long story short yesterday was cyber Monday(29/11/21). I called Fido and waited 3hr to get a hold of someone(no issues as I understand it's busy). When the fella answered he was very nice and was happy to help with what I wanted to have done. Basic...