General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community, Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your old...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png

Resolved! Extremely rude

I called Fido customer service on June 21, 2021 at 10:32am. A very rude barely English speaking representative just rudely said he (or she.. can't tell) help me and just hung up on me. Please don't hire very unprofessional people like this.

farvinnisa1 by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Sneeky extra charge

Our plan had 1,000 minues per month for calls to the UK for no extra charge. Never used the feature before. FIDO says plan expired on May 16th. Call made Jun 3. No notification of plan expiry yet they continued to charge the same amount.Tried explain...

bjad by I'm a Participant Level 2
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Suddenly can't receive text messages, but can send

Hi folks, I have a OP6T and I've been using it with Fido for a few years without issues. This morning, I suddenly can't receive either direct text messages or group text messages (mms) but I can send texts to others fine. I can also text myself and I...

RandomSanity by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Phone order on June 12th - STILL no shipping confirmation!

Does it usually take this long for it to even ship? I was originally promised I would RECEIVE it within 2-5 business days. But I haven't even got confirmation that my phone shipped as of today... I keep getting told "you'll get an email when it's shi...

JH93 by I'm a Participant Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged for long distance call

I was charged for an outgoing calls on May 19 to Nicaragua for 25 mins. I live in Vancouver Canada and have never called Nicaragua. I live alone, I don't even know how to call Nicaragua but the Fido representative Insisted that it was impossible for ...

BudCat2006 by I'm a Participant Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes