General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Account Validation NO RESPONSE

I have been trying all day to get in touch with the validation team but to no response at all. I have called MULTIPLE times, waited for several hours on the phone but no body answers. All I hear is that there is a high call volume and despite waiting...

Tanuj97 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Urgent request

I just saw the plan changed to 60GB for no reason I thought it’s a promotion Fido gave me because I've used Fido for 2 years, but no, there's more to pay for no reason. I’m confused! I saw there's $1700 in my account is the remaining balance, I check...

EveLS by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Is 833-425-2394 a legit Fido number?

I've been getting calls from this number multiple times per day for several days. It always disconnects immediately when I answer. I finally called back and a recording said they fried to each me on behalf of Fido and offered to remove my number, whi...

quarfie by I'm a participant level 2
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Good customer service

Hi,  I just want to thank Steve and Brandon in Southcentre Mall Fido store for helping me sorting my issue with my account. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and easy to talk too. I would say if you guys have any question or concern about Fido talk to...

mcalicdan by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes