General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Resolved! My Amex is not working

hilately i am finding difficulties to use my Amex credit card to register to pay my mobile billsthe Amex  coustemer service has confirmed that there is no blocking or whateverI used it to pay my buying in stores I used in Appel on line paying worked ...

Vatche0077 by I'm a participant level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Preowned phone warranty

I purchased the samsung s20 ultra last November online. My loud speaker is super distorted and buzzing. I don't know how to file the warranty. Says I have 1 year. I called and they said I have to do it online since I bought it from there. I really no...

Tixerr by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

wrong amount charged

Dear Fido billing teammy fido number *******9107 charged additional amount of 60 dollars as sim number migration charges but practically the fido representative could not migrate due to some sort of technical issue, so kindly remove the wrong amount ...

Sheikhmr3652 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

RETURNED MODEM IS LOST BY THE RETAILER

HiI switched to Rogers months back and was advised by Fido to return the Modem to one of the retailers or mail it back. I opted to return it to the Retailer. Quite surprisingly the Retailer did not update the system and when returned to the Retailer ...

jameelch32 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how freaking dare this company charge me...

how freaking dare this company charge me 60$ for a setup fee. i called and they agreed to waive it, however now i see it on my bill. skyrocketing it. they've also randomly charged me 7 additionally dollars for a value pack that i never selected. this...

MC36 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes