cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't contact customer service

Ltoews67
I'm a participant level 1

I have been trying for 3 days to contact customer service returning an email they sent me telling me to call them. On Thursday, November 23 I waited on hold for 2 hours and then it said we cannot take your call at this moment call back later. The next two days I get this message right away. I can't connect with anyone on the live chat either. I have been with Fido forever and am so unhappy right now!

5 REPLIES 5

Harjinder6

I am on hold for customer service after talking to dude, for more Than hour , he can't find his manager for last hour to assist,  I will keep on holding and post snapshot once he let me go. Awesome job 👏 1 hr 25 min. to be exact. 

Hey @Harjinder6,

We're very sorry to hear about that! We're busier than usual due to high volume, however we're working hard to get back to everyone ASAP.

You can also contact us with these different methods here.

Tmdopler53

I have been trying Ober a week, day and night to reach someone in customer care and am repeatedly on hold for 1-2 hours before call disconnects. I needed to discuss my internet plan, but at this point I just want to cancel. Ask jack is useless. No one answers your phones. How am I supposed to resolve this? Should I just issue a stop payment to get someone to contact me??.? I also have a cell phone package with you which I'm considering needs to be removed as well. Please give me a direct line to an actual CSR or an email to deal with this issue!!

Hello @Tmdopler53 

Sorry to see that you were unable to reach our team. However, we will need to access your account to assist you.

You do need to answer the few questions from AskJack to be directed to an agent.

You can find all the ways to reach our team here.

FidoFaiza

Hi @Ltoews67 

Sorry, wait times have been longer due to Black Friday. Please get in touch via any of these methods so that we can check things out.