General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Unprofessionalism

I received a call from your outbound team who gave me a confirmation that my account is ready and I will get my SIM in two days. Upon calling back to confirm the status. I was told they can't find any information and disconnected my call. Second agen...

Reetika13 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! VERY BAD EXPERIENCE

I opened my Fido account just several days,I'm sure the staff there DID NOT tell me the entire details about the fee,so I have to pay a setup fee for $60,while my friends and classmates who get a new account in Fido don't need to charge at all,I sent...

Liu00 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

copy of transcript of call with Fido for data plan

Hi, I called Fido customer service on August 16 and August 18 to discuss their offer in one of my fido numbers to be extended to my other numbers registered in my account. I would like to get a copy of the transcript of what was discussed with me by ...

ART23 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Thanks again

Hey guys , to wanted to take a minute to appreciate that you charge along with all the carriers in Canada the most outrageously high operating costs for mobile services to Canadians and take every possible opportunity to charge even more outrageous p...

Resolved! Scam Calls

Got my new phone 2 days ago. Suddenly the scam calls started.Seems strange they ALL come from a Rogers/Fido registered number.What's going on there...

Wayner by I'm a participant level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes