Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unjustified Balance on Account

Simran18
I'm a participant level 1
I'm a participant level 1

Hi Fido representative,

I am reaching out to address the matter of the outstanding balance on my account and to work towards a resolution. Below, I have outlined key points that I believe are crucial for our discussion:

• Acquired Fido SIM on August 18, 2023, from a Fido agent in India.
  • Instructed by the SIM card provider agent to activate the SIM card to start the service.
  • Never inserted the SIM card into any mobile device or utilized any service.
  • Despite non-usage, I have been billed and charged since August 2023, resulting in an accumulated sum of $427.10 as of the present date.
  • Currently, the account has been deactivated, and the overdue balance is slated to be assigned to a third-party collection agency by Fido.

My grievance stems from the miscommunication provided by the SIM card provider, which has led to an unjustified balance on my account.
Hence, I kindly request the Fido team to consider forfeiting the outstanding balance on the account and to deactivate it with no dues.

Sincerely,
Simran K.
1 REPLY 1

Hello @Simran18 , sorry to hear about the difficulties with your account. Unfortunately,  this forum is not a venue for account support. You will definitely have to have a conversation with a customer service representative who will be able to access your account. Here   are the methods available to contact customer support. You can reach out to fidosolutions on Twitter or Facebook also. I hope you get your issue resolved.