General Support
Our place for general support posts about Fido.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conversations

How to get your old Community profile back

Hey Community,   Did you switch from using your phone number or Group ID to log in to Fido.ca to using an e-mail address? If so, you were probably asked to re-register to the Community, too. We figure that you may not be too happy about losing your o...

Homme-RollSkater_TipsTricks_F01_1170x295.png
FidoStephen by Community Manager (Retired)
  • 0 replies
  • 8 likes

Home Internet Charges - for unused services

Hello,I have been harassed for over 6 months by Fido and their credit collection companym, I had requested for Fido Modem in December 2022, The sales representative had mentioned that there will be no charges unless I plug the modem and use the servi...

No Follow-Ups For Issues Related to Charges

Back in mid-August, someone from Fido's Promotions Team made a mistake on my account.This resulted in 2 additional lines and devices added to my account without my permission,I was told they will fix it on their end and it is now near the end of Sept...

LZ009 by I'm a participant level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fide mobile app stopped working

It has been working fine. But recently, I can't log in any more with the right credentail while I can on my computer without any issue. I can see some other people are also complaining. Any idea?

cheolsoonim by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

porting in, incoming texts delayed

Is it normal for incoming texts to be delayed by even 20 minutes or more on the evening of a port? I've just ported in about 4 hours ago. I can send texts near instantly, but receiving them is taking significant time. I can call out, I can get calls,...

Setup Service Fee Refund After 3 Months

Two days ago i tranasfer my number from Chatr to Fido and activate 2 more numbers for my kids. The sale rep at store said there is activation fee of $60 per line but he waved and it will be refunded on 3 month billing.  I receive email today that men...

GK20 by I'm a participant level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes